Are you ready to say, “I do” to a future with your partner? Or maybe it is the perfect time for a romantic revnewal of your vows? Does the idea of having a large, expensive wedding give you anxiety? Skip the wait, stress, and cost by getting our Mountain View Elopements package!
We take care of everything for you, so you can relax and enjoy your special day. Say your vows surrounded by a grand view of the mountains, or cozy in with a ceremony by the stone fireplace. Then celebrate your honeymoon on the lake!
- Wedding Day Coordinator
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony venue
- Flower color choice (based on availability)
- Bridal Bouquet
- Two bouquets on the tables
- Flower decorations on the engaged couple’s lodge door
- Sparkling drink with flutes in bride(s) and/or groom(s) room
- After ceremony toast
- Small wedding cake
- Digital Wedding pictures on USB drive
- Non-denominational Officiant
- Witnesses (if needed)
- Option to play your music before/during/after ceremony
- Up to 10 guests (addtional charges apply)
- and a special gift from all of us to you
Prices start at $599 + tax
covers the cost of 1 couple and 2 guests
additional guests can be added for $50 a pair + room reservation
Up to 10 guests may attend (small children not included)
All guests must stay at Mountain View Lodge & Resort
Read fine print below for details and regulations
Call +1 509-687-9505 to book your room and request a wedding consultant!
We believe that love can last a lifetime!
Seniors (55 & over) and legal vow renewals get 10% off their package!
Also: Themed Service and Real-Time streaming available at additional cost.
Not included in package
- Required room reservation(s) for each couple attending
- Legal documentation of marriage
- Guests must provide their own music (We can play music via an AUX cord or CD)
Say, "I do" to gorgeous mountain views and we'll take care of the rest!
Call and ask to speak to a wedding consultant
+1 509 687 9505
Fine Print: Wedding Service and (required) Lodging based on availability. 72 hour minimum notice required. Service and lodging minimum length of stay, advance deposit and final payment requirements for season will be followed. Some or all deposit/payment amounts MAY be non-refundable. MVLR is private property; lodging is required for all guests participating. Marriage license documents to be provided by Bride/Groom; Ordained minister provided by MVLR. Other rules apply; your Wedding Consultant will cover these thoroughly and a contract will be required.